- Includes an energy-efficient ECM motor with SmartFlow Technology
- Advanced heating performance with a powerful 1600 watt heater
- 10-Watt Dimmable LED chip panel and night light included
- Pick-A-Flow Airflow Selector (50-80-110 CFM) provides the unique ability to select your required airflow (only for Ventilation Mode)
- Double hinged Flex-Z Fast™ bracket provides flexible, fast, and easy installation from below the ceiling
- Re-designed grille with diffuser allows adjustable heat throw capability
- 6-year warranty on ECM motor, 5 years on LED, 3 years on parts
Add a Little Warmth for Those Cold Days
Forget about those goose bumps when stepping out of the shower on those cold winter days! This unit is equipped with a heater to add a little warmth when the temperature starts to drop. A tubular, stainless-steel-sheathed heating element features Nichrome wire with magnesium oxide for optimal heat transfer and electrical insulation at elevated temperatures.
So Quiet You Might Not Know it's On
WhisperWarm fans feature a totally enclosed condenser motor and a large, double suction blower wheel to quietly move air. A small wheel turning very fast will create more noise than a large wheel turning more slowly for a given airflow. The fan uses a wide blower wheel that moves a large amount of air at reduced RPMs. The blower wheel is also designed to draw air in from both sides, which helps keep the noise down, as there is more area for the air to enter the wheel. In fact, it is quiet enough that you might not even know it's on.
Continuous, Trouble-free Operation for Many Years
This fan is designed to give you continuous, trouble-free operation for many years thanks in part to its high-quality components and permanently lubricated motors which wear at a slower pace. Also, since heat is always detrimental to motor life (the cooler the environment, the longer the motor will last), the electrical configuration of this model's condenser motor is designed to allow it to operate at lower temperatures, increasing the life of the motor and bearings. And, the fan housing is made of heavy-gauge zinc galvanized steel and painted to protect it from rust.
Tired of Cold Air Coming Through Your Ventilation Fan?
This Panasonic fan has a built-in damper to prevent backdraft, which helps to prevent outside air from coming through the fan. Also, thanks to our efficient, cool running motors and fluorescent bulbs, it does not create excessive heat-a common problem with recessed lighting fixtures and some competitors' fan/light combinations. Loose fill or batt insulation can be placed directly over the fan housing to prevent heat from escaping.